This site is devoted entirely to Tri-Valley's variety of bands and the talented members that play in each one. No matter what your style of music you'll find that Tri-Valley has a band to fit everyone's interests. The members of these bands work very hard to bring together the songs that are played at the contest, games and other activities. If it weren't for these active and devoted members our events would not be nearly as enjoyable as they are!!! Tri-Valley thanks the participation of these budding musicians.
Please see the Itineraries Link for all dates and times of events.
New York Trip
We hope that you enjoyed yourself on this year's trip !!!! The New York Trip is scheduled for December , 2015.
Click HERE for 2015 information.
Please "Friend" us on Facebook at Tri-Valley Bands
We now have a Twitter account-- @tvbands
Congratulations to the 2015 Tri-Valley Marching Band!!!
The band competed in their 34th OMEA State Marching Band Finals at Hilliard Bradley Stadium. The marching Scotties received an overall “Excellent” rating at State Finals.
The band has had a successful season leading up to this year’s state finals.
The band has achieved the following in the 2015 marching season:
- Third place in Class A at Canal Winchester
- Sixth place in Class A at Licking Valley
- Third in Class A at Maysville
- Fifth overall out of 21 bands at Maysville
- Fourth Place Class A at Meadowbrook
- Received straight Superiors at 1 contest
- Received a rating of Superior qualifying them for their 34th OMEA State Marching Band Finals 3 times
- 1 of 130 bands to qualify and participate in OMEA State Marching Finals
- 1 of 41 class A bands to qualify for OMEA State Finals
The Marching Scotties have received a “Superior” at State Marching finals a total of 13 times (’85, ’86, ’87, ’90, ’91, ’92, ’97, ’06, ’08, ’09, ’10, ’11, ‘and 12).
Congratulations on an Excellent Season!!!!
Congratulations to the 2014 Tri-Valley Symphonic Band!!!
The 2014 Symphonic Band received 1 excellents and 3 superiors for an overall rating of Superior at District Contest!
2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 Marching/Symphonic Band and Jazz Band CD's are in. Contact Miss Blevins for a copy. They are $17.00.