This site is devoted entirely to Tri-Valley's variety of bands and the talented members that play in each one. No matter what your style of music you'll find that Tri-Valley has a band to fit everyone's interests. The members of these bands work very hard to bring together the songs that are played at the contest, games and other activities. If it weren't for these active and devoted members our events would not be nearly as enjoyable as they are!!! Tri-Valley thanks the participation of these budding musicians.
Please see the Itineraries Link for all dates and times of events.
Please "Friend" us on Facebook at Tri-Valley Bands
We now have a Twitter account-- @tvbands
Car Wash--May 24 9:00-5:00 at Auto Zone on Maple Avenue.
New York Trip
We hope that you will join us on this year's trip !!!! The New York Trip is scheduled for November 22, 2014.
Click HERE for 2014 information.
Congratulations to the 2013 Tri-Valley Marching Band!!!
The band competed in their 32nd OMEA State Marching Band Finals on this past Saturday at 2:00 p.m. in Hilliard Bradley Stadium. The marching Scotties received four ratings of “Excellent” and three ratings of “Superior” for an overall “Excellent” rating at State Finals.
The band has had a successful season leading up to this year’s state finals.
The band has achieved the following in the 2013 marching season:
- Third place in Class A at Cambridge
- Third overall in Generel Effect at Cambridge
- First place in class A at Maysville
- Third place in Percussion in Class A at Maysville
- First place in Auxiliary in Class A
- Rating of Excellent at Two OMEA Competitions
- Received a rating of Superior qualifying them for their 32nd OMEA State Marching Band Finals 2 times
- 1 of 122 bands to qualify and participate in OMEA State Marching Finals
- 1 of 38 class A bands to qualify to attend OMEA State Finals
The Marching Scotties have received a “Superior” at State Marching finals a total of 13 times (’85, ’86, ’87, ’90, ’91, ’92, ’97, ’06, ’08, ’09, ’10, ’11, ‘and 12).
Congratulations on an Excellent Season!!!!
Congratulations to the 2014 Tri-Valley Symphonic Band!!!
The 2014 Symphonic Band received 1 excellents and 3 superiors for an overall rating of Superior at District Contest!
2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 Marching/Symphonic Band and Jazz Band CD's are in. Contact Miss Blevins for a copy. They are $17.00.